Here we are Friday and a couple of minor updates submitted to the marketplace.
Firstly ViewSource version 1.2 was certified after just 3 days (not live yet). Adding the possibility to view full source of webpages. I figured out to use a ListBox from Telerik instead of a TextBox which is limitted in size, which wasn’t a brilliant solution. The other fix was to enable locking the source page, so that it is easier to scroll around the html without changing the page back to the history page.
Hope this helps you and thanks for the feedback. Hopefully you find it useful and it becomes an even better app that more people will use.
The other update was LiveFootie which hits version 1.6 now, just this minute certified, hopefully live tomorrow some time. I have added an appbar to all pages now, so you can navigate to the about and settings page from the all pages. The about and settings pages have been separated from the livescores pages, so you can scroll through the leagues without being bothered about irrelevant information. (I have apparently forgotten to remove the old about and settings pages… will submit an update as soon as I get back to my PC).
I also did a bit of work on my Animal Tiles fixing the tooltip to work on tap in addition to the animal sound. So now it is just a question of time until I have all the information and sounds that I need. Time consuming. Then I need a nice splash screen and some fancy background. So probably another week before that one is wrapped up.
See you next week.