Monday morning I woke up to an update on my Windows Phone. Not an unusual circumstance, but the update this morning was my own Champions League Final app. Cool I thought, but where is the email telling me it passed? Gone? Or have they stopped sending them? So the hunt started…
Checked my Hotmail junk: nothing.
Had a look in my hovermail Spam: there it was, together with a reply to one of my wordpress forum posts.
So the update is the one I wrote about last week with the Group standings. Now it’s out.
Getting more and more frustrated about the suddenly plummetting eCPM and revenue, something has to be done, and with adMob doing nothing for Windows Phone it was time to look elsewhere!
I had already implemented Mark Monsters excellent unified ad control, but not used any of the other providers, so as I am always game for signing up for new services. Off I went to smaato & mobFox to sign up and the experience was painless and easy to plug in the relevant numbers into my existing solution. So, no need for new dlls or complex configuration.
I submitted yet another update a couple of days back, and here’s hoping the revenue will start to increase.