After seeing some good data from the ad update I made to my Champions League Final app. It was time to implement this into my Live Footie app too and clean up the implementation to only have a single ad control instead of one of every single pivot item. And push the update that had been sitting in my repository with two new league from Brazil and Mexico!!
It’s been a couple of days since the updates passed certification and I must say I am pleasanlty surprised. Even though the revenue isn’t off the roof it is almost tripled the old pubcenter days with the new ad providers included. So seems good. Now to wait and see how things go next week when the Champions League kicks off. Then I’ll have some more data to go on.
Next on the table is a totally new, not football/soccer related app that I have high hopes for. The twitter handle is reserved, the relevant domain name is hosted and ready to go. Now I just need to get to work shaping the app. I managed to fire up a project this week and find a cool background image. Not a bad start for a full week of updates.